Students are the most important element in any program of education. AIBEc is proud of the talented and energetic young men and women who make up its student body. Just who are they, where do they come from, and where are they going? Here are a few facts and figures:
- The average age of entering students is 26 years, but students in their early 20s, as well as many in their 30s and 40s have also completed AIBEc's program.
- Just over half of all AIBEc students are women. AIBEc does not discriminate on the basis of gender or race in any aspect of its programs.
- Some 90 percent of AIBEc students are Russian citizens, but students from other CIS countries and from the United States, England, Sweden, France, Germany, Cyprus, Finland, China, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Korea etc. have also attended.
- AIBEc students come from a variety of educational backgrounds. Many hold diplomas from institutions that specialize in science, mathematics, or engineering; others have diplomas in languages, social sciences, and humanities.
- AIBEc students work for major international and Russian companies, such as Acer, American Express, BP Amoco, Accenture, AT Kearney, Avon, Banque Societe Generale Vostok, BT, BAT, Boston Consulting Group, Bain&Co, Brunswick Warburg, Cargill, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse First Boston, Delloite&Touche, Deutsche Bank, Eli Lilly, Ernst&Young, General Electric, Gillette, Hewllet Packard, Hines International, IBM, IBS, Intel, Kodak, KPMG, Lucent Technologies, Mars, McKinsey&Co, Microsoft, Pepsi Cola, Pfizer, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, Procter&Gamble, Raiffeisen Bank, Reuters, RJ Reynolds, Samsung, SAP, Schering-Plough, Sony, Video International, Xerox, 3M, Alfa-Bank, AFK Sistema, Basovy Element, Vympelcom, Gazprom, Gazprombank, Lukoil, MDM-Bank, Norilsk Nickel, Rusal, Uralsib and many others.
- Our stydents are looking for an MBA program in Western traditions, but prefer to pursue their careers in Moscow.