A new financial Specialization Understanding Modern Finance by Konstantin Kontor was launched in cooperation with MIPT on Coursera in April 2018.
This is a series of four courses and the Capstone Project. It is designed for those who would like to understand the essence of modern finance. The Specialization is taught in English.
The Specialization includes the following courses:
1. Capital Markets and Financial Institutions – How to Survive Them
2. Principles of Corporate Finance – A Tale of Value
3. Core Concepts of Accounting – Numbers and People
4. Mergers and Acquisitions – The Relentless Pursuit of Synergy
5. Capstone Project – Analyzing a Real Transaction More about Specialization