Gregory Troussov completed his studies in the United States at the University of Colorado, Colorado School of Mines, and Moscow Technological University and has advanced degrees in math and psychology, as well as an MBA in "International Marketing". Also, he is an ISO 9000:2000 auditor (Bureau Veritas Quality International, IRCA-certified course, 2004, London).
Gregory Troussov has started his professional career in 1994 as a Marketing Director of Samsung Electronics in Moscow, later moving to Shivaki Industries in the position of Business Development Director. In 1997, he became a President and major stockholder of a US software company TruSoft Int'l Inc. TruSoft, which he still heads, is now a major provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions to game development companies around the world.
In 1998, Gregory Troussov started his successful consulting and training career. His clients include SONY, PIO Global, Golden Palace, Bork, American Express, SUN Interbrew (InBev), Garant System, Eksmo, Rollton, Kid's World, Rosnet, Alpha Bank, Rostelecom, Exxon Mobile, BP/TNK and many others.
- Author of the business bestseller "They Shall Come, and They Shall Buy" (Eksmo Press, 2007), voted "The Best Business Book in Marketing 2007".
- Gregory Troussov received a national award "Person of the Year, 2009" for his significant contribution to Russia's marketing school.
- Voted "Best Business Speaker" (2008), "Best Marketing Trainer" (2007) (by "Marketing Management" Magazine).
- Consulting projects in 12 countries: Russia, USA, UK, Germany, France, China, Japan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Israel, Arab Emirates.
- Over 300 articles in the business press.
- Professor of 10 MBA programs at Moscow State University, American Institute of Business and Economics, Kingston MBA (Moscow, London), Higher School of Economics, Moscow University Touro, ANH, State Institute of Business Administration, IMISP (St. Petersburg), Kiev Business School and Lviv Business School.
- Over 7,000 MBA students attended the courses of "Marketing", "Advanced Marketing", "Marketing Communications", "Marketing Research" and "Marketing Management".